Culinary Science for tastier, healthier food
- Fundamentals of food physic and new cooking techniques
- Evolution and new trends of tasting
- Textures and texturing agents
- Innovative approach of nutrition and food
Technico-cultural outings each Wednesday and Saturday
- One day in Paris
- City tour and lunch at the “Chez Lena et Mimille” Restaurant well-known for its French gastronomy and molecular cooking
- One day in Reims, French capital of Champagne
- Visit of the city and guided visit of the “Fabrice Bertemès vineyard - Champagne 1er Cru”. Lunch in the wine-tasting cellar
- One day in Compiègne and its surroundings
Who can apply?
--Taught in English---
From July 20 to July 31, 2015
Université de Technologie de Compiègne, Centre d’Innovation
Senior undergraduate and graduate students
How to apply?
Download the application form on:
Les candidatures peuvent être envoyées jusqu’au 30 avril 2015.
€1250 (accomodation included). Scholarships are available. Contact us for more information.
Tel.: +33 (0)3 44 23 49 63